Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 1, 2012

drew | nine days new

First, I just want to share the sweetness that is my new nephew.  He's already nearing his first month birthday and yet it seems not so long ago he was still safely snuggled in his momma's belly.  Goodness, he's cute!

drew01 E

drew02 E

drew03 E

So it's November and I did a "thirty days of thanks" a couple of years ago and have decided to resurrect it again this year because I truly do have so much to be thankful for this year.  Well wait, last year was really great too!  Anyway, today on this first day of November I'm feeling especially thankful for my family.  For the ones I love, old and new and yet to come. Maybe it's partly the hormones or the fact that I'm far away, but dang.  I surely do appreciate each of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...