Amy Schilling Photography Blog

September 24, 2012

and baby makes five

sfam01 E

This family holds a special place in my heart because well, they're part of my family!  We met early one morning (in July!) to head to Galveston for a sunrise session.  It was a little cloudy but I love their session and we did get some sun in the end!!  It's been fun to share this pregnancy with Melissa and I'm glad she's going through another birth first, ha!  I know my time will come soon enough. :)

sfam02 E

sfam03 E

sfam04 E

How cute are these two?!  Goodness, it doesn't seem so long ago we were all rushing to the hospital for their early birth and now they're FOUR!!  Two sweet siblings and they're excited to meet number three.  

sfam05 E

sfam08 E

sfam07 E

sfam06 E

Best wishes on this upcoming birth, Dane & Melissa.  I'm so excited to meet my new nephew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...