Amy Schilling Photography Blog

May 2, 2011

it's the people that matter

R02 B

Much like the wedding post, I'm sharing this reception a little late. But better late than never, right? Right?! Yes, yes that's right.
We left the church shortly after the ceremony was over and headed downtown to a lovely restaurant. The bride and groom were kind enough to include the photographer and DJ for dinner, so I can tell you first hand that the meal was delicious!

R01 B

In talking with the bride and groom before the big day, they both stressed the importance of capturing the guests. It's the people that matter and when it's all said and done, they wanted to look back on the friends and family who celebrated along side them. So that's what I did, I photographed the guests. Mostly when they knew to look my way...

R05 B

And sometimes when they didn't. :)

R08 B

There were lots of sweet moments between the bride and groom. Many glasses clinking for them to steal another kiss.

R06 B

And I'd like to point out that this pair could get down. Literally! They had a great DJ and it didn't take long for the crowd to fill the dance floor.

R07 B

And I'll be honest, I may have had a little skip in my step as I moved around. He played some good tunes!


R04 B

R03 B

After a little cake and a sweet toast by the best man, this couple ended the night much like it began...with a lot of love and a dance.

R09 B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...