Amy Schilling Photography Blog

April 14, 2011

the reception

Remember this wedding? Well now it's time to take a look at the reception! There was a table all decked out in crazy garb for guests to don upon arrival and take a photo. I thought it was a really fun idea! Another really great idea at this reception was crayons and coloring books at the kids' table. So perfect to keep little hands occupied!

Reception B

Another thing I LOVED about the reception were the caricaturists. That's right, there were TWO. I spent a few minutes watching the bride and groom take a turn.

T01 B

And I was happy to catch a couple of sweet moments between these two.

Reception B2

And things may have gotten a little crazy around cake time...

Reception B3

I'm so happy for all of you guys, T Family, congrats again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...