Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 5, 2009

fiddle dee dee

We finally put up our tree! I can't decide if our tree looks tiny or Deran looks like a giant, but he was actually standing on a chair. The pugs were real helpful. The bows from last year were not in the same box, oh how I loved those candy-cane stripes!

o christmas tree

While we put up our tree it snowed. Not as much as last year, but exciting nonetheless.

snow

It did fall heavily for a bit but sadly it didn't really stick. Boo. If you look closely you can see the fall colors of the trees. The leaves around here are finally changing colors and I'm loving it!

heavy

While the blizzard raged on outside, it was decided I should make a pot of chili for dinner. Decorating the Christmas tree makes Deran hungry.

omnomnom

No worries Internet, Daddy was just being silly!

happy baby

I just love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...