Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 5, 2008

o christmas tree

We put our tree up last Friday and it makes me happy. Last year I didn't get it out, but this year I'm loving the holiday season and just walking in the door and seeing my tree makes me very happy.


We added bows this year, something we've never done before. And when I say "we," I mean "me"...and my Aunt Wanda who was staying through Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks for the help Aunt Wanda! Deran is still undecided about the bows. I love every last stripe!


I know it's hard to tell in these pictures, but we have many many ornaments dedicated to "Our First Christmas" as well as several pug ornaments. It's like we're stuck in 2004 and we're obsessed with our dog breed. It makes for a lovely tree.

Speaking of our first Christmas, our good friend Kristen sent us a sweet ornament.


Oh 2004! How I miss you and my single chin! Anyway, we originally received this:



Finzels--I hope you received another first year ornament because we kept yours. Don't worry, those people are not the Finzels, they're paid Pottery Barn models. The Finzels: Keeping us merry since 2004.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you hung the Finzels ornament. That is soooo funny. I forgot what I put on the ornament...that's funny. I got Rach and Brad one but misspelled their last name, and so I have it in my closet...hum, maybe I should hang it too...haha. Well, I'm enjoying reading all this and it's making me want to start writing on mine again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...