Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 4, 2009

i'll just take the paper, minus the book

I used to buy scrapbook paper like nobody's business and yet I have not one single complete scrapbook in my house. I still have paper set aside for various future projects, but I find that I don't really use it for actual scrapbooks.

I made these prints for the nursery using scrapbook paper. I made signs for last year's middle school Valentine's dance using scrapbook paper. And I've also made CD covers using my scrapbook paper.

cd covers

It all started with some paper sleeves I bought at Target on clearance. I really liked them and thought, "I can totally make those!" You know, for all the uncovered CDs I have laying around. Only I don't have naked CDs, just an abundance of covers. I started using them for client disks. I think my favorite are the wedding covers. They're just cute!

Because it's December, and because people are frantically trying to get pictures for Christmas cards, I'm showing you some of the holiday covers. So dear readers, if you find yourself with extra scrapbook paper, you now know what to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...