Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 11, 2008

snowy snapshots

What a fantastic yesterday! It was a real snowstorm, and I may be over exaggerating, but it NEVER snows here--not like it did last night. EVER.

Excuse the flash, but I had to capture some flakes. This was the view from the side of my driveway around 8:30 p.m.



I was so giddy and this next picture is so blurry, I mean with the blizzard and all, but my sweet mom took this picture of me holding my monster snowball. Shortly after my hands fell off from frostbite. Luckily, my mom's a nurse.


This morning was beautiful...and very cold! Deran's truck was a little full. And the next shot is looking down the street this morning. How amazing was our sunrise?! It has been such a beautiful day!



I still had to go to work and teach some kids how to use technology. I was sad because I know many of my students have never seen snow and would've loved to play for a couple of hours...actually many did. Lots of kids absent in my classes! My view from the parking lot:


Oops! Somebody left a bike yesterday.


I'll post some cute family pictures tomorrow, but today I've still got snow on the brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...