Amy Schilling Photography Blog

October 15, 2012

kaley | a beautiful october bride

kbridal01 E

kbridal02 E

kbridal10 E

kbridal04 E

kbridal07 E

kbridal06 E

kbridal05 E

I met Kaley for bridals over Labor Day weekend and Internet, if you could have seen the thunder storms!!  It was pouring down rain on my way downtown and then it stopped and we had the most perfect weather for over an hour.  Amazing.  

Congratulations Kaley, you were a gorgeous bride!  Thanks so much for choosing me to be a part of your wedding last weekend, I can't wait to share some photos from your special day!!

1 comment:

  1. Another one of my former students, Kaley has become such a beautiful young woman! Great job on the pics Amy! Can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...