Amy Schilling Photography Blog

June 14, 2012

the hill family

hf03 E

I really don't know how to describe how much I loved this session.  I've worked with this family before when I photographed sweet Sunny's six month session.  I was so excited when I was contacted about doing a family session just in time for Sunny's first birthday!  Both grandmothers were in town for the event so of course we got a few photos with them too. :)

 hf04 E

hf05 E

hf07 E

hf06 E

hf10 E

hf08 E

hf09 E

hf02 E

hf13 E

hf11 E

hf01 E

hf15 E

hf16 E

The kids changed clothes and we took a few more photos but the birthday girl had had enough by that point.  The Hill Family is so fantastic and fun and gorgeous and...I could pretty much go on forever!  I'm so glad I got to document their family this year, they really are a pleasure to be around!  I have to end with this photo of Sunny and her mom because honestly, I just love it. :)

hf14 E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...