Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 4, 2011

a ray of sunshine

sunny02 E

sunny01 E

Goodness did I melt when I saw this gorgeous baby girl.  She is so cute and I think her name suits her personality so well!

sunny03 E

sunny10 E

sunny11 E

I really enjoyed my time with her whole family.  They were so kind and just...fun!  Sunny has a few older siblings who were on hand to help us get those great giggles and her dad was great at making her smile with lots of singing and rhyming!

sunny05 E

sunny04 E

sunny06 E

sunny07 E

sunny09 E

Thanks so much Shemeka and Toby for letting me take pictures of your sweet baby girl!  I really enjoyed meeting your family and spending time with Sunny.  She is a beautiful baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...