Amy Schilling Photography Blog

January 16, 2012

the schneider family

So I'm a little behind in blogging this family, we actually met up just a few days before Christmas!  This session was so wonderful!!  Kristal, the gorgeous mom, is also a photographer - you can check her out here!  And oh my goodness, the girls!!  They were so cute and such great kids, I could have spent an entire day with the two of them. 

sfam02 E

sfam03 E

sfam04 E

Kristal did a fabulous job putting together her family's wardrobe.  And this family was so happy together and easy going, they made my job such a dream!

sfam05 E

sfam06 E

sfam07 E

sfam08 E

sfam09 E

sfam10 E

sfam11 E

sfam12 E

Seriously, ALL DAY.  Cute cute kids!!

sfam13 E

sfam14 E

sfam15redux E

sfam16 E

sfam17 E

sfam18 E

Thanks so much for choosing me to photograph your family this year, Schneider Family.  I hope you all have an excellent 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...