Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 1, 2011

this family = fun

This family traveled all the way from Nebraska for our session!  And okay, they may have been in town for Thanksgiving too. :)  But I'm so glad we were able to schedule some time together!  When planning this session the mom, Laura (a fab photographer - so no pressure!), mentioned that they really just wanted to have fun and have photographs that kind of captured how they are, silly boys and all!  

mfam01 E

mfam02 E

mfam03 E

As I've mentioned before, I love being able to step back and watch families interact.  It really makes my day to watch happy families enjoy one another.  

mfam06 E

mfam04 E

And I could have hung around these cute boys all day.  They were so funny and seriously adorable!

mfam05 E

mfam07 E

mfam08 E

mfam09 E

mfam12 E

mfam10 E

mfam11 E

Laura and C.J., thanks so much for choosing me to photograph your family this fall.  It was great seeing you guys again and spending time with your fun family of four!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...