Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 2, 2011

mr. p turned three

This was kind of a belated birthday slash family session and though it took a little while to coordinate schedules, I'm so glad we took a chance on the gray skies.  What a gorgeous family!

hfam01 E

hfam03 E

hfam02 E

Three year old cuteness OVERLOAD!

hfam05 E

hfam04 E

hfam06 E

Preston was in between wardrobe changes and was being totally adorable.  I kind of love his expressions in the next few shots.

hfam07 E

hfam08 E

hfam09 E

hfam12 E

hfam10 E

hfam11 E

Jonathan and Paige, you two have a beautiful family and I'm so glad I was able to photograph everyone this November.  Preston is so cute and he has such a fun personality, I think year three is going to be great!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...