Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 30, 2011

morning tea with miss p

ph03 E

I shared a tea party with Miss Peyton on a very chilly November morning.  Well, mostly I took pictures while she played, it's kind of what I do. :)  And believe it or not, this girl did NOT want a coat or shoes!  Her momma warned me that she doesn't get cold, but wow!  I was all bundled up. 

ph01 E

ph02 E

How precious is she?!? She's about to be three in December and was soooo good during our session!!

ph04 E

And then she got changed for some rockstar woodsy glam photos.  Her mom even brought a disco ball!

ph06 E

ph07 E

ph08 E

ph09 E

ph10 E

Thanks so much Michelle, for letting me photograph your beautiful girl and for being so prepared with lots of awesome props and pez!! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This little girl is beautiful! Great photos Amy as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! And I agree, Peyton is beautiful little girl and such a great personality!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...