Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 29, 2011

two + two = family


I met up with this great family on a gorgeous Friday afternoon.  I didn't realize just how much kissing went on during this session until I got home and started going through the photos.  Lots of sweet kisses and moments between parents and brothers suits this family.  Joey and Cindy love, love, love their boys!  And their boys?  Well they love each other too. :)


kfam01 E

kfam02 E

kfam03 E

kfam04 E

kfam06 E

kfam07 E

kfam08 E

kfam09 E

This next photo is totally an idea I got from Pinterest.  I've been seeing lots of maternity photos with numbers.  And though these four aren't currently expecting a fifth, they very much make up a family.  Thanks to Cindy for bringing the chalk because I forgot mine and Walgreen's didn't have any!  I can always count on the mother of toddlers to have some sidewalk chalk. :)

kfam05 E

Joey and Cindy, thanks so much for letting me photograph your sweet family this November.  I enjoyed this session just as I have the others and I hope you guys have a fabulous family-centered fall!

kfam10 E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...