Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 2, 2011

made in texas | a maternity session

johnson01 E

johnson02 E

I met up with this couple last month and I'm so excited for them to be welcoming a baby boy in a couple of weeks!  Cassidy is such a gorgeous momma-to-be, and has the cutest baby bump!

johnson03 E


johnson04 E

johnson11 E

johnson05 E

johnson06 E

johnson12 E

johnson07 E

I wish that the second half of this session had been videoed.  The forecast was cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms so I scheduled a midday shoot because I had another session that evening, but it was really sunny!  In order to get some even lighting I recruited the help of my excellent light blocking assistants, her parents and husband. :)  It was really a hoot to watch it all unfold and move everyone just so, video would have been hilarious! 

johnson08 E

johnson09 E

Love this sweet picture of Cassidy and her mom, who was super helpful during the whole session by the way.

johnson10 E

And funnily enough, the pictures for the title of this post aren't even included.  They have a "made in Texas" shirt that belonged to Cassidy's older brother as a child.  It made for a cute addition to a couple of photos as this little guy was indeed made in Texas. :)

Cassidy and Jeff, thanks so much for letting me photograph such a special time.  There's nothing sweeter than a new baby and I know you both will be great parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...