Amy Schilling Photography Blog

September 2, 2011

18 days of baby boy bliss

CPB01 E

I'll be honest, I'm always hesitant to schedule a newborn session when the baby is over two weeks old.  By that time babies are typically awake for longer periods and though still incredibly sweet to photograph, aren't quite as easy to work with.  And by work with, I mean bend and move. :)

CPB02 E

CPB03 E

All of that to say that this sweet boy slept so soundly, I was almost giddy.  His gorgeous momma was on hand to help soothe him and always had his pacifier at the ready.  I love helpful parents, they really make things easy!

CPB07 E

CPB06 E

Loved these pictures of him cradled in his daddy's arms.  So sweet!

CPB04 E

CPB08 E

CPB09 E

Thanks so much B Family for letting me photograph such a special time in your lives.  Your baby boy is precious!


1 comment:

  1. this is sweet, love the mommy/baby pic, such a sweet moment =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...