Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 11, 2011

the h family, part one

I was first contacted by L in May. She said her husband would be home on leave in June and it was time for family photos! I met up with this gorgeous couple and their sweet baby boy on a Monday evening and it was such a perfect summer night!

HF06 E

Little C really did so well during our time together. And he's really fast, no doubt he keeps everyone on their toes!

HF09 E

HF10 E

HF08 E

Thankfully there were a couple of grandparents and uncles on hand to keep him out of trouble so I was able to get a few pictures of his lovely parents. They're a really cute couple and I do believe they started dating in high school - oh, young love! :)

HF17 E

HF05 E

HF18 E

HF13 E

HF16 E

HF15 E

It was so nice meeting the whole family and I'm glad we were able to get everyone together! More to come of the entire H Family later this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...