Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 21, 2011

broken, and now broke

So yesterday I met up with my sister and a friend for lunch at a new-to-us restaurant. The place was empty which was great for our three girls under three. The server was really nice but after I left I had to walk back in and inform him that Avery had locked the door and a key would be required so other customers could come in, and that's when he looked up and smiled at me. The most insincere, omgosh-please-get-out-of-here-before-I-lose-it, kind of smile. And I thought about being offended, I really did, but at least he was still smiling. Plus, I waitressed for a summer before my senior year of high school so I kind of get it.

After lunch my sister wanted to check out a new shop and I ended up getting Avery a new piggy bank.

abrokenpig-1

Because I had to.

abrokenpig-2

That girl of ours is a little wild these days. I'll go ahead and say she's in the Terrific Two's, but it's all good. She's still super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...