Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 25, 2011

candy coated cuteness

EN07 E

These two sweet siblings happen to both have August birthdays and this year they'll be having a joint party. Planning one birthday party can be stressful and costly, much less two within a couple of weeks of each other. I think one big party is an excellent idea!!


EN03 E

EN02 E

EN01 E

EN06 E

EN04 E

EN05 E

They're having a candyland/sweets themed bash and we met up a couple of weeks ago to get pictures for their invitations. And man, are they cute invitations! I'm not just saying that because I designed them...well, maybe a little...but they are really cute. Of course, so are the subjects. :)

EN09 E
EN08 E

I love this picture of the two of them, he tries to do whatever his big sister does and his momm asked him to put his hands under his chin. So cute! And by that time his big sister was about done with photos.

EN10 E

Two cute kiddos and I can't wait to see their birthday cake, it's a treat not to be missed. I'll be sure to take pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Two of the cutest kids on the planet. LOVE the pics of them Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job. I can't wait to get the CD so I can print them out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get an email of them so I can frame them!
    Great job Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...