Amy Schilling Photography Blog

May 20, 2011

three months, give or take two

RM08 E

First of all, I can't believe that this sweet boy was three months old before I actually made it to Louisiana to meet him! And honestly, we caught him on the eve of his fourth month! It truly doesn't seem like such a long time ago that his parents were here and we were shooting maternity photos, counting down the weeks until his arrival.


RM04 E

This session is long overdue for a blog post, Mr. Ry has since turned FIVE months old. And you guys, he's already up on his hands and knees getting ready to crawl! I'm so impressed and also a little nervous about our next session! :)

RM01FB

It's funny because I was all, COLOR! when going through this session but turns out I really loved the look of many of his photos in black and white. I especially loved this one of him and his dad. I love that Ry was kind enough to look at the camera but I really love the look on his dad's face, so much love for his boy.

RM11 E

L & C, thanks so much for letting me capture your seriously adorable (cutest nose ever) baby boy at three months. It was so nice to spend time with all of you and watch you both as parents.

RM10 E

And I just know that one day our two cuties will willingly sit by one another. :)


RM12 E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...