Amy Schilling Photography Blog

April 18, 2011

weddings, and babies, and bunnies! oh, my!

I've had a busy couple of weeks and it looks like things won't be slowing down any time soon! Easter is Sunday, and I know it's about more than bunnies and candy-filled baskets, but I don't have a single thing for Avery. I haven't even figured out what she'll be wearing to church! I did pick up a very cute pair of cream dressy shoes from Old Navy recently, so I at least know what shoes she'll wear.

I have a really gorgeous wedding to share this week. I was hoping to get it up tonight, but I had such a hard time narrowing down my favorites! So in the meantime, I'm going to share one from a session I had on Saturday with a great friend and her totally adorable baby boy! And I'll have more to share from his session soon...or at least soonish! :)

RM03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...