Amy Schilling Photography Blog

May 23, 2011

engaged and in love

JC01 E

I met up with this gorgeous couple on Saturday night. We were actually parked next to one another, waiting on each other to arrive. Sometimes it happens that way when I'm not sure what kind of car a client will be driving, but a quick phone call had everyone smiling and getting out for greetings. :)


JC02 E

J and C looked amazing, J is such a gorgeous girl and had some really rockin' red heels!

JC11 E

After a quick wardrobe change we headed out for more photos and seriously, I don't think these two can take a bad picture. Ah-mazing. Both of them. In every single one.

JC06 E

JC04 E

JC09 E

J's sister came along and she is such a good sister! She carried shoes, fixed lipstick, and in general was a great help. Thanks so much K!

JC07 E

JC10 E

And I know I've mentioned it before, but I'm really not funny. Instead, I put a lot of pressure on my clients to make themselves laugh because I do love those genuine smiles and laughter. Inevitably my un-funniness ends up being pretty funny, because it turns out that people are actually really great at being silly and making themselves laugh. And I usually crack up too, so it's win-win!

JC08 E

J and C, I hope you enjoy your engagement photos. I absolutely cannot wait for J's bridals later this summer and what is sure to be a beautiful wedding in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...