Amy Schilling Photography Blog

May 5, 2011

five things i love about him

Today is Deran's birthday and because it's on the fifth day of the fifth month and five is his favorite number, I'm going to list five things I love about him right now.

1. His mad Words With Friends skillz. Though I'm not a huge fan of the gloating. But whatevs, I suppose I have to let him win a game now and again to keep the peace.

2. His ambition. He's always reading and attending conferences and trying to stay on top of the technological advances in his field. And Internet, he enjoys it.

3. His smell. It's strange because I wash our laundry together yet his shirts always smell better and distinctly Deran. I think my shirts smell like a drawer which is just, eh.

4. His parenting. He's a great dad and we're pretty much on the same page so it's like I'm giving myself a pat on the back. Good job Amy, good job!

5. His love. I love his love. Sometimes I'm strange, no doubt, but D? He just shakes his head and loves me anyway. I love that.

Happy Birthday Husband, thirty-one is going to be a great year for you! But because he'd never let me snap picture willingly, I'm just going to re-post one that makes me smile. They both look so crazy, love the picture and the people!

50501

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is so sweet!! Tell him Happy Birthday and we hope yall have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...