Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 16, 2011

my first visit

M02 E

Yesterday I went to visit my new niece and nephew at home for the very first time. And of course I couldn't let the visit go completely undocumented. While my sister was feeding baby brother, I snuck baby sister away for a couple of pictures.

M01 E

Once she was snuggled back in bed for a nap, I took a couple of pictures of baby brother. They are both so tiny and perfect. I enjoyed just holding each one of them. I'm lucky enough to photograph newborns every now and then, but in between I seem to forget a newborn baby is really small! And I'm so glad these two are family because it means I get lots of photo opportunities. :)

I02 E

I can't wait for their official newborn session later this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...