Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 14, 2011

she puts the 'a' in adorable

M08 B

I apologize for taking so long to post this sweet girl's session. I sent her parents a peek over a week ago but the blog has been in the midst of a transformation and I wanted to wait until I could share them after things were complete. Yea for bigger pictures to look at!

M07 B

When Miss M came through the door I took one look at her, saw the cutest cheeks ever, and knew it was going to be a great session. Despite being asleep all snuggled in her carrier, once it was time to get started she was wide awake!

M02 B

I got a few pictures of her baby blues and a few with her momma and by then it was time to eat again. After a bottle, some love from both parents, and the help of Avery's Sleep Sheep - she was sleeping, well, like a baby!

M01 B

M05 B

How lucky am I that I get to photograph such an adorable baby?! Seriously, she was so so cute!! I really appreciate how helpful and patient her parents were. Miss M made my job easy by being so darn precious and sleeping soundly.

M04 B

M03 B

Thanks so much M & J for letting me photograph your sweet baby girl and congrats again on becoming parents! And I can't end this post without sharing one more picture. Oh, the cheeks!! Adorable overload.

M06 B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...