Amy Schilling Photography Blog

January 10, 2011

no bows

Avery wakes up with some crazy bedhead every day. Her hair is getting longer and she's getting some curls in the back, I can't wait for the day I can put her hair in pigtails!! Until then, I'll settle for bows.

Below is a picture of us on Christmas morning. I'm happy to say that even though we didn't have matching pajamas (one year, just wait and see!) we all three wore Christmas themed pajamas. Nothing really to do with bows, but you can see her hair is getting longer.


011001

So Avery usually starts out the day with a bow, if we're leaving the house anyway. However, she often pulls them out. Like, almost always actually. And I don't really care. I think she looks cute without a bow too. My sister has been instilling the practice of bow wearing in Avery for several months but she still removes them. A mom at storytime once told me to put the little rubber bands in her hair. But honestly, I just don't care. I mean, it's just a bow. But pigtails?! When the time comes she'll leave those in. Or else. Hopefully.

Last night she was looking through old pictures of herself and she had a bow in her hair. She disappeared into her room for a minute and came back with a bow. She held it to her head and said, "Bow," over and over until I put it in. It was pretty cute. Because even though she doesn't always love to wear a bow, she really likes to pull them out of her drawer.


011002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...