Amy Schilling Photography Blog

January 13, 2011

more of her

As promised earlier this month, I'm back with more pictures of this sweet girl.

KP02 E

And of course we had to get big brother in on the action too!

KP03 E

The girl already has an awesome wardrobe, but this pettiskirt may be my favorite piece. I'm seriously thinking of picking one up for Avery...TOMORROW! And that poof?! Oh my goodness, she's cute!

P01 E

KP04 E

Baby K was so good and looks so peaceful all snuggled up. I'm so glad the chaos going on around her had zero effect! Avery was on the loose during this session, but was thankfully occupied by big brother most of the time.

KP01 E

Thanks so much for letting me share a few hours with you guys A, and especially with your sweet baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...