Amy Schilling Photography Blog

January 30, 2011

love her and her smile

A04 E

I did a little mini session with my niece last week. It's been a long time since she's sat...or stood...or danced...in front of my camera. She is so silly these days! She kept wanting to take a picture with Avery so in the last five minutes I sat them side by side.

aanda02 E

Avery doesn't so much love the hugs. She's staring off at my sister who was asking them to smile, but Avery's eyes most definitely say, "I don't think so." Since she was a tiny baby she's been super serious when people talk to her or try to get her to do something. The crazier you act the more she stares at you like you're, well, CRAZY. Avery laughs and smiles on her own time and don't you forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...