Amy Schilling Photography Blog

October 30, 2010

jack o'lantern

103002

Somehow in our almost 14 year history, Deran & I have never carved a pumpkin together. Actually, I'm pretty sure we didn't carve any pumpkins over the last 14 years - together or separately. I think it looks pretty good!

103009

We were most excited to see how Avery would react and play with all the pumpkin guts. She wasn't very interested at first and instead just carried around the pumpkin top for about 20 minutes, leaving it in random places to play and then retrieve it when she was ready to move on.

103008

When you ask her what a happy baby looks like she makes this face. Apparently she cracks herself up too. It is really funny.

103004

After it was all done, she sat in Deran's lap and made a mess. Oscar & Harper both enjoyed a little pumpkin too.

103006

And because she looked really cute, munching on a bit of pumpkin pulp...

103005

I couldn't resist asking, just one more time, what exactly does a happy baby look like?

103003

I agree, I think that's what a happy baby looks like. It makes me pretty happy!

103007

Happy Halloween Eve!

103001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...