Amy Schilling Photography Blog

September 8, 2010

independent play

90801

Avery enjoys my company. No, it's true! She does! But at some point during the day while I'm trying to unload the dishwasher or stick another load of laundry in the wash, she plays. All by herself.

Yesterday morning when we read Little Hands Love, after she touched it with her hand I would grab a foot to rub across the texture on each page. The next several times we read it throughout the day she would immediately pick up her leg and try to get a foot on the book. So cute!

I love to stumble upon her "reading" a book or snuggling a baby, makes me feel all sentimental for these last days of babyhood. She's growing up and there's nothing I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...