Amy Schilling Photography Blog

August 17, 2010

iShattered

81703

So I'm getting a new phone. Last Friday as I was loading the car with lots of boxes and cases of water from my favorite place to buy in bulk, Avery threw my phone out of the shopping cart onto the parking lot pavement. TWICE. Now I know what you're thinking, "Twice?!" Right, and it was that second time that did it in. But in my defense, when she threw it down the first time I didn't hand it to her, I just set it beside her (smart, I know!) and went about loading those heavy, heavy, distracting boxes and bottles of water into the back of the car.

I really should've known better, because she'd already tossed a baby and of course, my iPhone the first time. But anyway, I'm getting a new iPhone! Thanks to her:

81701

She who likes to stand on her head. And uses a plastic dog as a phone. Thanks baby!

81702

1 comment:

  1. Now, if you could just find apps for that plastic dog, you'd be in business! One of my colleagues drove over his iPhone and shattered the screen last week. Apple must put in a hidden app that triggers weird things to happen to them just when they want you to buy a new one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...