Amy Schilling Photography Blog

August 12, 2010

frankenavery

81201

So she's a walker now. It just kind of happened really quickly. She'd been taking steps and then last week she was all, "Yeah so I think I'm just gonna walk all the time now mmmmkay?" And off she went.


Last night when D got home I was holding her on the couch and she started fussing, so I set her down and she toddled over to him, arms in the air for him to pick her up like he does every evening when he gets home. It was really cute. This week has seen more bruises, more tears over being turned around, and unfortunately more of this. But walking is fun!

*Frankstein graphic pulled from this site, and the design is kind of lame (in my opinion!) but it has some really awesome printables!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...