Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 20, 2010

cute trumps gross...mostly

72005

I left Avery pushing a chair across the kitchen floor. She'd already pushed one against the wall, and the second chair was headed for the fridge. I thought maybe it would buy me about a minute, all the time I needed to switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer. I could hear some noise and I was calling out to her but I knew exactly what was going on and I was too late.

72002

It takes some serious concentration to scatter dog food everywhere.

72004

And then she went and did this...

72001

And that was gross. I'd already moved her hand away from her mouth a dozen or more times which she took as, "I must try harder to get this in my mouth!" So I let her. Then I got it out and moved her away from the mostly eaten mess. I'm like, the meanest mom in the world.

72003

Right after that she crawled back to the dog mat and stuck both hands in their water bowl. And then she got a bath and she brushed her teeth. The end.

2 comments:

  1. Cute totally trumps gross!! And, I'm sure there's lots of good protein in that dog food:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, cute wins a lot in our house. :) I think I prefer the dog food to the doodle bug she put in her mouth last week, at least the food doesn't have legs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...