Amy Schilling Photography Blog

August 26, 2010

a chalk walk

On Sunday evening Avery & I spent some time decorating the sidewalk. Well, I mostly drew while she mostly pulled out each piece of chalk and dropped it onto the concrete. She really likes to drop things. Because it hasn't actually rained at our house, my fabulous chalk drawings are still decorating our sidewalks. I'm sure the FedEx guy appreciated our artwork this afternoon!

82603

She so loves to be outside and walking around. We try to get out as often as we can but because of the heat (and humidity!!), it's usually restricted to morning and evening. So when Tuesday afternoon turned cloudy, we headed outside.

82601

I love her chalky little feet and yeah, right now she has cankles. They're really really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...