Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 31, 2010

sometimes i'm awesome

Avery is a really picky eater. Her primary nourishment is definitely still breast milk but I do try to offer her a variety of food at every meal in hopes that she weans before kindergarten. Just kidding about kindergarten! Kind of.

Anyway, she's a picky eater and sometimes I'm at a loss for what to serve because she's not ready for some foods and others immediately end up on the floor or spit out on her clothes. Yesterday for lunch she had Gerber snacks, Fruity Cheerios, and a few bites of an apple. It's on days that I feed my baby cheese puffs as a meal that I feel really awesome. Or like a failure. I'm consoling myself with the fact that there was also an apple (real fruit!).

73001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...