Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 30, 2010

i went to ikea and i got...

After I leave IKEA I always feel like I'm left playing that game, like, "I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to bring..." and then you go around the room and everyone adds an item and you have to remember the long list and it just keeps going and going.

So my trip yesterday was to purchase a table and chair set for Avery's birthday as well as picking up a few baskets to help me organize the myriad shelves in the living room and our bedroom. Soooo, baskets are expensive! And I may have ended up with new bedding. And a rug. And possibly some picture holders. And I think a few other random items. It just happens!

I'll post pictures after things are organized. It could be a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...