Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 3, 2010

seven months

Yet another month has passed. I feel like the sixth month lasted a long time, which is weird since February is the shortest month.

At seven months Avery really likes the pugs, breastfeeding, sleeping with Mommy & Daddy, standing, sitting, jumping, baths, grabbing everything, putting everything in her mouth, and talking/yelling. She dislikes having anything taken away from her, baby food, and this toy. She really really hates that lion. I think she's just following in our footsteps. Deran and I both dislike clowns and that lion has a distinctly clownish appearance, it's been moved to another room out of sight.

She's starting to make a new noise that's kind of a raspy wheezy slight growl. It's a little weird and a lot hilarious. She's not really interested in baby food of any kind. She does like to take the spoon and put it in her mouth. I guess she ends up eating about three or four bites. Most of it is on her face and hands, meals are fun!

She is still very vocal. More than once when someone has called to chat during the day they'll comment that she must be upset, and I'm like, "Nope, she's just playing." She's animated is all, and well, it's adorable.

Deran said yesterday that he thinks the best part of life so far is being a dad. I had my doubts going into parenthood because, you know, it's FOREVER and that's kind of a big deal. But, I agree with my husband. Being a parent is pretty amazing when you have a kid like Avery. She makes life so much better.

7months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...