Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 1, 2010

cutest puppy ever

Puppies are notoriously cute, 'tis true. However, I feel positive that we had the cutest puppy ever in our house Sunday afternoon.

3105

Storytime last Friday was all about dogs and during craft time at the end we made puppy ears. And by we, I mean me and the librarian. But still - they belonged to Avery! I put them on her Sunday to get a few pictures because let's face it, I'm not going to keep them lying around the house forever.

3103

But the problem is, these days if it makes it to her hands, then it makes it to her mouth...until Mommy or in this case, Daddy, removes it.

301

It's a vicious cycle, but she's so doggone (pun absolutely intended) cute!

302

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely adorable. Glad I got to see her today and I am looking forward to seeing many more pictures of Avery.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...