Amy Schilling Photography Blog

February 3, 2010

six months

It's a milestone birthday, a whole half of a year. That's a big deal! I say it every single month, but I can't believe how time flies.

At six months Avery really loves the pugs, breastfeeding, Mommy & Daddy, chewing on her paci, grabbing her feet, smiling, talking/screaming, grabbing everything else, and distractions. She really dislikes going to sleep.

She can now roll over in all directions and sit unassisted (once in the position!). We love watching her master each new task and of course we think she's pretty darn swell.

The monthly iPhone update:

2301

But because this is SIX WHOLE MONTHS, it deserves more than just a phone photo update...it's photo collage time!

It's been six months of silly faces that make me laugh.

2302

Six months of watching them and my heart melting. I love the way he looks at her all the time, like there's no doubt she's forever got him around her tiny little fingers. Heart=On.His.Sleeve.

2304

Six months of spending my days with the girl I love the most.

2303

Happy 6 month birthday sweet girl, we love you lots!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just now reading this, but it brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...