Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 3, 2009

three whole months

Even with the passing of her twelfth week last Monday, I clung to her two month status--until today. Today my baby is officially three months old. And because I may have mentioned once or twice (or more!) how much I love my iPhone, I put together a little phone photo collage of the last three months. An iPhone salute to Avery, if you will.

August

September

October

I remember an evening pre-pregnancy, sitting on the couch reading a book while Deran sat beside me browsing the web, the pugs cuddled around us, just thinking how great my life was-- how completely happy and content I was in that moment. I think about that evening now and I can't believe how wonderful life is today. To love this tiny person so much doesn't seem possible. One or the other of us is always saying, "Can you even believe you love this person so much?!" We are so blessed.

Three whole months. You're welcome World, she makes things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...