Amy Schilling Photography Blog

February 2, 2010

but not the harper

I love any book by Sandra Boynton. I love the illustrations, the text, I love every single thing about the books. It all started when I bought Moo, Baa, La La La! It's adorable. A couple of weeks ago I picked up another handful of books for Avery that included But Not the Hippopotamus.

Basically, different animals get together to do fun things...but not the hippopotamus. In the end they all invite her to come along and she thinks on it then, "But YES the hippopotamus!" goes along...but not the armadillo. Very cute book.

2201

Whenever I grab this book I like to substitute Harper for hippopotamus. When she's not getting in the way of my picture taking, she's walking around with her tail down like she just lost her best friend and I've forgotten to feed her for the last month. She leads a very tough life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...