Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 27, 2009

cousins

cousins

I took the picture on the left of my niece last December. My sister passed on that adorable onesie but as it was a bit snug when Avery wore it on December 1st, I decided to snatch up a similar outfit while out shopping one day.

Deran took the picture on the right of me and Avery last week. She's a full month younger than my niece was when the picture was taken but weighs a little more...she really enjoys her milk is all...she's healthy! The crop was a little different, and she wasn't really in the mood for photos, but I love the picture and I love the side by side. Two super cute babies. Please note Avery's excellent display of the fist-to-face ratio.

Also interesting is the placement of that red quilted heart ornament. It's hanging in almost the exact same spot as last year. Pay no attention to the poor placement of the ice cube, that's all me. It looks really out of place sticking out below the branches, ah well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...