Amy Schilling Photography Blog

September 10, 2009

fist to face ratio

This post is not actually about my fist in someone's face, though I do often make a similar threat to Deran. Not to worry, it's all in jest. My fist has never actually met his face.

My sister recently made the comment that it always makes her smile when babies raise their arms because their little hands are right above their head, whereas for an adult the elbow is about even with your head when you raise your arm. It's true. Not just for newborns, but it's the same for my niece A at 14 months.

Since she mentioned it, I've really noticed when Avery is stretching and it makes me smile. It's quite funny actually. Take a look next time you see a baby, then raise your own arm and see if it doesn't make you giggle just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...