Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 25, 2009

house arrest

Yesterday I gave a few of those closest to me a real scare and it was absolutely unintentional. I was meeting up with a friend for a pedicure and somehow we had our locations crossed. I thought we were meeting at the salon and she thought we were meeting at her house.

Long story short, an hour later she walks in-on the phone to my sister-and says everyone is looking for me. D was on the road looking for me, my mom left a meeting in search of me...and meanwhile I'm relaxing as I enjoy my deluxe pedicure and manicure.

I can only imagine the worry they experienced, so I'm not allowed to go anywhere by myself for the next three weeks per Deran and my mom. I suppose I can oblige since I really have a lot to get done at home before Avery arrives. The only problem? Instead of the need to "nest" I feel like I need to SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...