Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 30, 2009

counting kisses


Last week Deran and I decided to stop by Best Buy and pick up a few DVDs. It's what we do, we buy movies in lieu of paying for cable. It's more expensive really and while our collection is staggering, we tend to watch the same few over and over. But, I digress.

On the way to the checkout line, stuck beneath rows of candy and gift cards, was
this book. I grabbed it because it looked cute and I'm so glad I did.


We've decided this must be her bedtime book forever. It's so sweet! And I know I use the word "sweet" a LOT, but there's just no other word to describe it.


I can't wait to kiss her 10 tiny toes and I don't have much longer!

1 comment:

  1. We don't do the cable thing either! iTunes and hulu.com are great!
    Love this book and know your new baby with love it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...