Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 24, 2009

10 things about my pregnancy

1. I haven't been sick, not one single time.
2. 99% of the time I choose Mexican food if we're going out to eat.
3. My hips and legs hurt at night making a full night's rest almost impossible.
4. I LOVE to feel the baby move, it's so reassuring.
5. I have to check my blood sugar four times a day.
6. I love my husband even more and wish he could stay home too.
7. It's hot and I can't wait to meet her, but I don't mind pregnancy. It's been pretty great.
8. I almost can't finish this list because I have a problem with lists, just ask my book club members.
9. The baby is currently considered to be in the footling breech position.
10. Because of #9, her birthday will be August 14th--unless she turns this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...