Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 22, 2009

so.much.food.


Yesterday K and I spent about 5-6 hours preparing meals to store in the freezer. Our very pregnant bodies were aching by early afternoon, but it will be very nice after the babies arrive!


There were casseroles and pot pies galore! Thankfully we had leftover spaghetti last night or I would've been very tempted to put one of these in the oven. In fact, I'm kind of worried that might happen anyway!

As of now, it looks like our sweet girl will arrive in just a few weeks. There is still so much to get done but if I just go lay on the couch it's easy to pretend there's nothing that needs doing. :) And instead of going through that growing stack of papers on the kitchen table (as seen in picture one) I think I will continue perusing Etsy in search of the perfect art prints for the baby's room. I'm nothing if not productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...