Amy Schilling Photography Blog

April 19, 2009

bluebonnets

They happen to be our state flower and I'm loving them this year. I shot a few pictures of sweet Miss I, for her upcoming third birthday, and we were lucky enough to find some locally.


It's been a while since I've worked with toddlers and while they're so much fun...I forget it's also so much work! :) I love to see the freedom of being two, calling all the shots, and looking so darn cute! I had a hard time getting Miss I to look at me, but her mom and grandma were on hand to help. I really appreciate it K and P!!

After bluebonnets we headed back to grandma's house to get some shots with a most excellent birthday/Easter/maybe just because present, a horse!



Thanks K family for letting me spend time with you gals and for the chance to capture these last few days of being two!

1 comment:

  1. You did a WONDERFUL job! All of the pictures are perfect, I can't thank you enough!

    K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...